This retreat is set aside as a time for youth workers to connect more deeply with God, gather together to learn from another, and gain strength for continued ministry with youth. Please contact Christy Dirren for more information.
Here is some helpful information to assist with your preparations:
- Check-in begins at 4pm Sunday, and the retreat will conclude at 10:30am on Wednesday.
- Group meals are provided at camp Sunday dinner through Wednesday breakfast.
- For those flying into the Portland airport, transportation to and from camp, as well as accommodations in Portland are available. Please contact Christy Dirren for more information.
- Housing will be provided in either a cabin or a lodge room. You may be asked to share a room as needed. All accommodations have electricity and heat available. A common meeting room and shared bathrooms complete with showers are located nearby. Please indicate on your housing form if you have any specific needs regarding your stay.
- Please plan to bring bedding, towels, and toiletries. Planning for layers is advised. If you like a check-list, here is a general packing list.
- A health form is to be completed as part of the registration. If you have special dietary needs beyond what is listed on the form, please contact the camp to verify that arrangements can be made.
- Please feel free to share the camp # (541-595-6663) with loved ones and church leaders as an emergency #, in case they need to reach you. Cell phone reception can be spotty at camp.
- Specific directions to camp can be found here.
- A weather forecast specific to Suttle Lake can be found here.
- Road conditions can be checked at: https://tripcheck.com/
Please contact Holly Dolan if you have any questions or changes to your registation: firstname.lastname@example.org
or (503) 802-9214.
Please feel free to contact the camp directly as needed:
Jane and Daniel Petke, Directors
29551 Suttle Lake Rd.
Sisters, OR 97759